Review & Acceptance
The submitted abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the Programme Commitee. If a paper is accepted by the Programme Committee, the authors will receive a notification 6 weeks after the abstract submission deadline. There are two different types of accepted contributions:
- Talk- The acceptance comprises a talk during the Conference. The duration of a presentation will be limited to 15 minutes + 5 minutes of discussion and to 30 minutes for a key note talk. The presentation slides must be handed in during the break prior to your designated session in the auditorium at the presentation laptop. The use of personal laptops is not allowed.
- Paper - Upon acceptance, the authors has to deliver a full paper. See the guidelines for details.
Poster with Short Talk
- Short Talk - Those accepted for a poster presentation may hold a short talk of 5 minutes prior to the poster presentation.
- Poster - The acceptance comprises a poster presentation during the poster session. Take your printed poster to the conference (maximal size A0 portrait). An electronic submission is not necessary.
- Paper - Upon acceptance, the authors has to deliver a a full paper. See the guidelines for details.
Call for Poster without Talk